Storm Plans

It is not possible to groom with the kind of wet snow that is forecast. We will need to wait until temperatures drop and the snow dries out. At this point, we anticipate that we will be grooming on Friday, and trails should be in good shape for the weekend. (Plans subject to change depending on weather.)