The grooming team would like to ask everyone to stay off the trails until we get more snow. The trails are very soft and wet now, and using them will leave deep ruts that will freeze hard when the temperature drops. These ruts will be very hard to remove with our grooming equipment. If everyone can stay off the trails, we might be skiing again as soon as we get a bit more snow. But if there are deep ruts, we will likely need to wait until we get another major snowfall.