Sunday / Monday plans

As there was no snow last night and warm temps today, we will not be able to groom on Sunday. If the forecast holds, we will get some snow on Monday evening and groom on Tuesday. We are not asking people to stay off the trails so far as grooming is concerned, but we certainly don’t recommend it - conditions are likely to be icy and dangerous.