The forecast is calling for rain and warm temperatures on Friday. The groomers would appreciate it if skiers could stay off the Woodlot / Kingswood trails on Friday, as any ruts will set up hard when temperatures drop on Friday night. We'd like to have the trails back in good shape on Saturday, and It will be an easier and quicker job if the groomers don't have to deal with frozen ruts. Staying off on Friday will make for better skiing on Saturday. Thanks.