Rain Plans

PLEASE STAY OFF THE TRAILS ON THURSDAY, as any ruts will freeze overnight and make it much more difficult to get the trails back into shape. If the current forecast holds, we do not plan to groom again until Friday.

Update: Rex and Bob groomed the trails again this morning (Wed), even though they hadn’t planned on it. They couldn’t resist. The request to stay off the trails tomorrow (Thurs) still stands.