Rain, rain, go away...

With the warm weather forecast, it is unlikely that the City will be able to resume grooming until Friday. We will update as the weather improves.

Update: The temperature is forecast to drop quickly beginning Friday afternoon, and the City plans to begin grooming Friday evening and will do what they can to make the trails ski-able. However, the snowpack may be too hard to set tracks.