2017 Maritime Cup
Wostawea is pleased to host the 2017 Maritime Cup at Killarney Lake Park in Fredericton on January 21 and 22.
This event is sanctioned by Cross Country Canada and competitors must hold a CCC Race Licence or purchase a day licence ($5/day) during registration. Points will be counted towards the 2017 NB Cup Series and Canadian Points List (CPL).
Participants must register in advance at zone4.ca. Deadline for registration for both races is Friday January 20 at 5:30pm. No registration is available on the mornings of the races.
- January 21(light refreshments will be provided)
- $28 for Senior, Open, Masters and Para-Nordic adult
- $25 for Atom to Junior, Para-Nordic
- January 22 (meal included)
- $32 for Senior, Open, Masters and Para-Nordic adult
- $25 for Atom to Junior, Para-Nordic Lunch will be served after the race on Sunday January 22.
- Day Licence - As it is a Cross Country Canada sanctioned race there is an additional fee of $5 per day for those competitors who do not hold a CCC Race Licence. Cross Country Canada licence holders will not need to pay the daily licence fee. There are no daily licence fees for categories Midgets and below.
- All fees are non-refundable.
Participants will be able to view the race course at the competition site beginning at 9:00am on January 21, 2017. Maps of the race courses are available here.
For the January 21 skate race there will be a draw for the starting order for each category using Zone 4. For the Mass start of January 22 the order of departure will be chosen in order of finish from the January 21 race. If there are new participants on January 22 they will be placed behind.
- Saturday January 21, 2017, 11:00 am
- Saturday January 21, 2017, 6:00 pm (For the January 22 race)
- First floor, Killarney lodge
- Saturday January 21, 2017, 1:00 pm
- Sunday January 22, 2017, 10:00 am
Killarney Rotary Lodge (First floor)
- Saturday January 21, 2017 at 12:00pm
- Sunday January 22, 2017 at 9:00am
- Participants must pay a 60$ fee for bibs that are not returned
Tourist Information & Where to stay
- visit Fredericton Tourism