We are excited to launch our fundraising campaign "Wostawea Trails For Life - Des Sentiers Pour La Vie” and we hope we can count on your support.
Our Mission: To enhance the cross country skiing experience in the Fredericton region for all abilities and all ages.
Our Goal: $150,000
- Trail Building: Killarney Lake, UNB Woodlot / Kingswood
- Trail Grooming: state-of-the-art groomer for Killarney Lake, grooming equipment for UNB Woodlot / Kingswood
- Infrastructure: skis for daily loan at no cost, storage facility
This campaign builds on the momentum of our growing membership, our programs, and our partnerships - all of which have been on the upswing in recent years. Reaching our goal will allow us take a big step forward and build on what we have been able to do with our partners in the Woodlot / Kingswood and at Killarney Lake.
Raised to Date: $70,000!
We are already more than 45% of the way to our goal! A big chunk of this comes from 5 Killarney Lake Contractors who have together pledged $50,000 -- WOW!! We thank these five businesses for believing in active living and contributing to the community:
Charmac Construction Company Ltd
Envirem Organics Inc
Hogan Paving Ltd
MIRA Construction Ltd
Monteith Underground Services
Another $20,000 comes from several members who have already made their pledges. THANK YOU!
And more good news – the City of Fredericton, in partnership with Wostawea, has agreed to purchase a new state-of-the art Snowcat groomer for Killarney Park Trails for next winter! This would not have happened without our contribution.
Your donation is tax-deductible!
Here is how you can donate:
• drop off your pledge to Radical Edge or
• mail your donation cheque to Wostawea Trails for Life Campaign,1017 Woodstock Road, Fredericton, NB, E3B 7R7. Please make the cheque out to the NB Amateur Sport Trust Fund or
• drop off your pledge form at the Trails For Life table at the Wostawea Member Appreciation Event on Saturday March 18, 2017 (1-3:30 pm) at Killarney Lake Lodge or
• contribute online at sportnb.com (look for the NB Amateur Sport Fund Donate Button)
The pledge form can be downloaded and printed from here.
If Donating Online Please Note – there is no specific "Trails For Life" checkbox. On the second page of the donation screen, look for “Add special instructions to the Recipient” and write “direct this to Wostawea Trails For Life campaign”. Send us an email to let us know at the address below.
If you would like to help out or learn more about the campaign, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Thank you for supporting Wostawea’s Trails For Life campaign.
Mary Luiker (Campaign Chair)
John Ball (Wostawea President)